Who we are
Our website address is: http://thedawningpoint.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- https://lincolnnova.com/dailyuse/jama-article-on-viagra-and-melanoma/83/ see aggression psychology essay format ace in the hole film analysis essay go click example essay describing friend http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=kamagra-gold-how-long-does-it-last is viagra covered on insurance preis levitra 10 mg 4 stck viagra paroles viagra uruguay precio descriptive essay for winter difference between generic and brand name propecia ap world history dbq sample essay viagra ohne rezept bestellen erfahrung little boy crying essay viagra problem porn follow aqa pe a2 coursework is there a female viagra pill poster presentation sample see url the things they carried essay viagra 7 eleven avatar critical analysis essay https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/carpooling-benefits-essay-contest/55/ prednisone and mood swings depression essay on trees are our friends essay writing on india of my dreams 250 words https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/vendo-sildenafil-50-mg/50/ viagra women also Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected].
In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We carry out automated decision making via our email marketing system.
This is to enable us to only deliver you relevant information at the right time and to improve your experience with us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications, since. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
We do not share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information Collected by Third Parties
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
We shall take appropriate measures to protect the personal information and IP data provided to it or collected by it necessary to comply fully with any and all applicable laws, obligations, and regulations.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the world wide web (internet) is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we do our very best to protect your personal information. TheDawningPoint.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or from our online products or services, and in doing so, you do it at your own risk. Once you provide us with your information and we receive it, we do our very best to ensure its security on our systems.
Who we share your data with
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and federal courts located in Seattle. Washington.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of COMPANY, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on COMPANY or its affiliates.
- Amendments. Neither you nor COMPANY may modify or amend this Agreement, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of both you and an authorized representative of COMPANY. However, COMPANY may replace this Terms of Service Agreement from time to time and your subsequent use of the Site, or any content, programs or materials provided through the Site, will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of such terms of service in force at the time of such subsequent use. You are advised to check this Global Terms of Service Agreement regularly for any modifications.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and COMPANY. COMPANY’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be automatically reformed and construed so as to be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving its original intent. The invalidity of any part of this Agreement shall not render invalid the remainder of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of COMPANY and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to COMPANY and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include COMPANY’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
- Assignment. COMPANY may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights here.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected] You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
Notifications of Changes
Other Provisions as Required by Law